Please check back often to stay up-to-date with what's happening to support crime awareness in the Cochrane, Foothills, West Airdrie areas of south-central Alberta.
- Membership renewals are due by January 31,2019. Membership fees are $20 per household/business per year and can be paid by e-transfer to email@example.com or by cheque via mail. New applicants can complete and submit our Application Form on our Membership page.
- January 2019 Newsletter now available.
- We are transitioning our email addresses to be directly tied to our new website server, so going forward our general contact will be through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our CFPA Members are invited to attend the Alberta Provincial Rural Crime Watch Association 2019 Annual General Meeting being held at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Nisku, Alberta on Feb. 1 and 2, 2019. The meeting will feature some great speakers addressing rural crime prevention topics.
- We have Member signs available. "No Trespassing" and "RCW Member" signs are available in plastic or reflective aluminum. Sign information available here
In the News
Cochrane RCMP have a busy start to the New Year
Springbank Park for All Seasons October 2018 Newsletter - See Page 16
Park Patter, Observe, Record & Report
Rural Crime Prevention Through RCW
CFPA 2018 Newsletter
Cochrane Now, May 25, 2018 - A Look Inside the Southern Alberta Crime Reduction Unit
Rocky View Weekly, March 28, 2017 - Rural crime watch connects neighbours to deter crime